New litigation

imageThe civil division accepts all new civil filings, with the exception of Small Claims.
Small claims cases must be filed with the Small Claims division.  
Once a case has been filed, the clerks are responsible for a number
of processes involved in each case:
  • Answering all telephone inquiries regarding specific cases
  • Issuing summons and subpoenas in all on-going cases
  • Issuing post-judgment garnishments
  • Filing and recording documents for all cases
  • Setting court dates for various matters 


Can I view case information online?

Mar 9, 2015, 21:58 PM
Can I view case information online?
Limited case information is available online using our Public Access.  You may also call the Civil Division at 847.377.3209 for case information.
  • Civil Division