LOCATION & HOURS OF SERVICE
Our Passport Processing Division is located at 18 N. County St., Waukegan, IL 60085 on the first floor (just one flight up from the Circuit Clerk's Main Office).
Passport Processing Hours:
- Monday: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM (closed 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM (closed 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM (closed 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Thursday: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM (closed 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Friday: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM (closed 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ANYONE APPLYING FOR A PASSPORT
To expedite the process, please make sure to have applications completed and all required identification documents with you prior to coming into the office. Application requirements are available below.
Please allow up to 30 Minutes for processing time per application.
Passport photos are available through our office for $15.00
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A NEW PASSPORT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
Application Requirements Adult 16 years or older
Application Requirements Minor 15 years or younger
Application Requirements Adult Spanish 16 years or older
Application Requirements Minor Spanish 15 years or younger
Passport Application Form DS-11
Passport processing times are subject to change. Please visit the U.S. Department of State's website for the most up to date information regarding passport services.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RENEW YOUR ADULT PASSPORT:
ALL of the below must be applicable:
- You must have in your possession your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card which must be submitted with the renewal Application
- You were at least 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport book and/or passport card was issued.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing was ISSUED less than 15 years ago
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing has not been limited from the normal ten year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non compliance with 22 C.F.R.51.41. (Please see back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information)
- You use the same name as issued on your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper certified documentation to reflect your name change.
If any one of the above do not apply or if your passport has been expired for more than 5 years you will need to fill out a New Passport Application Form DS-11
To renew your passport you will need: