Passport Applications are processed Monday thru Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M, with exception of Court Holidays. Please allow up to 30 Minutes for processing time per application. All forms are available in our office or online.
Please note that passport photos are also available at our office for a fee of $15.00.
Want to know what to expect when applying for a passport? Check out our Passport Videos:
Passport Services Summary - English
Passport Services Summary - Spanish
Passport Application Process for Adults - English
Passport Application Process for Adults - Spanish
Passport Application Process for Minors - English
Passport Application Process for Minors - Spanish
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A NEW PASSPORT PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RENEW YOUR ADULT PASSPORT:
ALL of the below must be applicable:
- You must have in your possession your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card which must be submitted with the renewal Application
- You were at lest 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport book and/or passport card was issued.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing was ISSUED less than 15 years ago
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing has not been limited from the normal ten year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non compliance with 22 C.F.R.51.41. (Please see back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information)
- You use the same name as issued on your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper certified documentation to reflect your name change.
If any one of the above do not apply or if your passport has been expired for more than 5 years you will need to fill out a New Passport Application Form DS-11
To renew your passport you will need: