Child Support FAQ

My child will be 18 soon. What do I need to do to have child support terminated?
I would like to have the amount of my child support increased/decreased. What do I need to do?
I've misplaced a child support check. What can I do?
How do I obtain a record of child support payments made?

Expand all

Collapse all