• Can I pay online or over the phone?

    Yes.  You may make a payment on any Criminal or Traffic cases that have been previously plead to and an outstanding balance is owed.  Please visit our Online Payments page for additional information. 
  • Where can I pay a fine?

    You can pay a fine at any of our locations:

    ​Main Courthouse
    18 North County St
    Waukegan, IL 60085

    Park City Branch Court
    301 Greenleaf St
    Park City, Illinois 60085

    Round Lake Branch Court
    1792 Nicole Lane
    Round Lake Beach, Illinois 60073

    ​Mundelein Branch Court
    ​105 E Route 83
    Mundelein Illinois 60085

    Payment on Juvenile cases can be made at the following facilities:

    ​Main Courthouse
    18 North County St
    Waukegan, IL 60085

    Juvenile Branch Court
    24647 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Vernon Hills, IL 60061

    Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

    Payments may also be payed online through our Payment Portal or through the call center at 888-604-7888

  • Can I change my court date?

    No, a court date cannot be changed.  Only a judge can change a court date.  The only exception would be if you are planning to plead not guilty and asking for a trial prior to your first court date on an applicable case.  Please follow the instruction of Avoid Multiple Court Appearances on the traffic citation you received.