- There is a small non-refundable convenience fee for using the online payment system that is charged by our vendor. The fee is neither charged nor collected by the Circuit Clerk and will be disclosed prior to submitting your payment.
- It is up to the payor to make sure that accurate information is submitted. Any payment that is submitted with inaccurate case information may be voided with exception of the convenience fee. To verify your case information please visit our Public Access site or call 847-377-3380.
- If restitution is owed on a case, any payments received will be applied towards restitution before being applied to any fines, costs or fees.
- If paying multiple cases, each payment must be processed individually for proper application to the cases.
- Payments may take up to 5 business days to post. If your court date is within the next week, you should pay in person at any one of our court locations.
- Only debit and credit cards accepted.
For additional information please visit our FAQs
I have read and understand the information provided above, and accept the terms of my payment.