Before making a payment online or by phone please be certain to read all of the information below.
To make a payment online or by phone, your case must meet the following requirements:
- Your case must be a CF, CL, CM, CV, DT, DV, MT, OV, QC or TR case type.
- Traffic Tickets cannot be paid online or by phone prior to your first court appearance
- You may also pay J, JI, and JD case types but you must already have the case information. The Circuit Clerk's Office can not provide information on these case types through this website or over the phone.
- Your case must have been ruled on by a judge and you must owe an outstanding balance of Fines, Cost & Fees and/or Restitution. Please look up your case on Public Access prior to submitting payment to make sure an outstanding balance is owed.
- If your balance currently reads $0, your payment cannot be processed.
- You must have the following for each case you wish to pay:
- Case Number (must contain alpha characters example 77TR123456) Please note failure to provide your case number in the proper format may impact the processing of your payment.
- Defendant's name
- Defendant's date of birth
- Valid Email address
- If paying by phone, you must provide them the PLC code a001bt.
CALL CENTER PAYMENTS:
If you do not have an email address, or should you need assistance in another language, you may also make a payment through the call center. If your case was or is scheduled for court within the last or next 5 days you can NOT pay over the phone or online, payments on cases up for court must be paid in person. Please note you will need the same case and party information listed above under PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS. We suggest you have the information readily available prior to calling.
To make a payment by phone, please call 1- 888-604-7888, you will be prompted to give our Payment
Location Code (PLC) the code is a001bt.