The Enhanced Access subscription provides the subscriber with query access to the Lake County Circuit Clerk's Court Records and Information Management System (CRIMS). Each application must be approved by the Lake County Circuit Clerk's Office.
SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCESS TO COURT DOCUMENTS.
- No records concerning juvenile, adoption, mental health, sealed, impounded or other restricted records will be available.
- No access to images of documents
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CITY & VILLAGE PROSECUTORS
1. On the Applicant Info page select "Non-Profit Organization" Membership Level
2. On the application for "Applicants Business Purpose for Access?" please indicate that you are a village prosecutor and for which municipality(s) you represent.
SUBSCRIPTION LEVELS & FEES
Single User = $240
2-4 users = $225 each
5 and more users = $200 each
Verfied Non-Profit Organizations = 3 Free subscriptions, additional at normal rates
Press = Free upon submission and verification of credentials
Educational Users = Please contact us at CCRemoteAccess@LakeCountyIl.Gov
Payment will be processed through PayPal (no PayPal account is needed)
Once the application has been approved, the installation and user manual along with a User ID, Operator ID and password will be sent to you.
DESKTOP & INTERNET REQUIREMENTS:
- Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 with Compatibility View enabled. Please note other browsers and operating systems will not work for this program.
- Any internet connection - Static IP Address not required
INFORMATION & SUPPORT
CRIMS Remote Access Support is available at email@example.com