Please note that the instructions are provided as an example and the Circuit Clerk's Office does not promote one EFSP over another. Filers may submit filings through any Certified EFSP they choose.
Before you begin:
- You must first register with a certified Electronic Filing Service Provider (EFSP)
- You should have a case number (Example 18SC123456)
- Your documents (what you will be filing) are saved in PDF format to your computer.
- Please note that that once a filing is submitted it may take up to 48 business hours for review.
- If you have any questions regarding your submitted filing please contact the General, Probate or Small Claims divisions.
How to File Into an Existing Case
ADDITIONAL HELP & INSTRUCTIONS
ALL E-FILING RESOURCES & DOCUMENTATION